I. Introduction From 25 May 2018 a new data protection regulation (General Data Protection) enters into force data protection regulation) adopted by the European Union. The Regulation aims to ensure the protection of the data of natural persons from all Member States uniform regulations for their processing.
As a personal data controller, Delchev Consulting Ltd., collects only data of individuals insofar as they are necessary for the use of the delchev.consulting site and keeps them responsibly and lawfully. Our team is very committed to protecting your personal data.
II. Identification of the controller processing personal data
Name: Delchev Consulting Ltd.
Correspondence address: Sofia
Phone: +359 887 699 166
III. Purposes of processing personal data Delchev Consulting Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the delchev.consulting site and subsequent provision of information, on the basis of an Explicit Received consent from you as a customer. Your personal data is information that serves to your identification using our site and form of inquiry.
IV. Categories of personal data to be processed Delchev Consulting Ltd. processes Personal Data such as name, surname, e-mail, cookies and data used.
We collect information about how the service is accessed and used (“Data usage”). These usage data may include information such as the internet protocol address on your computer (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service, your visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on the these pages, device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser by stored on your device. Tracking technologies such as signals, tags and scripts are used to collect and track information, improvement and analysis of our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to when a cookie was sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may you are unable to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
– Session cookies. We use session cookies to serve our service.
– Preferred cookies. We use Preferred Cookies to remember your preferences and different settings.
– Security cookies. We use Security Cookies for the purposes of Security.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Making contact with the user and information to him or her concerning his inquiry on some of the projects services provided by us, marketing purposes. With the adoption of general terms and conditions and sending an inquiry between Delchev Consulting EOOD and you creates a contractual relationship on which we process your Personal Data Data. – Art. 6, para. 1b – GDPR. No data collected with special data category within the meaning of Art. 9 and 10 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 . With this consent, you are you undertake not to store and send such data through the site, such as E.g: – data revealing your racial or ethnic origin; – political views; – religious or philosophical beliefs; – trade union membership; – Your genetic or biometric data; – data on your health status; – data about your sex life or sexual orientation; – data related to your convictions and violations; – identity documents, as well as PIN, passport/ID number, etc. Similar.
V. Categories of recipients of delchev.consulting data is an information platform for presentation of the portfolio of consulting company Delchev Consulting Ltd. The platform allows the customer (the user) to connect and ask their questions on questions of interest. By filling in the inquiry form, you identify yourself and provide the opportunity for the team to contact you.
VI. Is the provision of personal data mandatory? The required information to correspond with the SAS is your electronic mail. The provision of your personal data in the rest of the functional part of the site is completely voluntarily at your request.
VII. Personal data of children Delchev Consulting Ltd. does not wish to collect data on children under the age of 18 Years. If parents or other legal guardians find that children under the age of their management have provided personal data to Delchev Consulting Ltd., we request contact us at the specified address or telephone number if they wish to have this data Deleted. We will then arrange for the data to be deleted immediately.
VIII. Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data Withdrawalof consent to the processing of your personal data If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by Delchev Consulting Ltd. at a time, you can at any time time to withdraw your consent to processing by sending a request to the free text to our e-mail. Delchev Consulting Ltd. may request verify your identity and identity.
Right of access
1. You have the right to request and obtain confirmation as to whether personal data are being processed related to you.
2. You have the right to receive the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
3. Delchev Consulting Ltd. shall provide you, upon request, with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you in electronic or other appropriate form.
Right to rectification or replenishment You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data, directly by making a request in free text to Delchev Consulting Ltd. to the e-mail specified by us.
Right to erasure (“to be forgotten”)
1. You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data relating to you, and Delchev Consulting Ltd. has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there are any of the following grounds: • personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; • You withdraw your consent on which the processing of personal data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing; • personal data have been processed unlawfully; • personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State which applies to the “Delchev Consulting” Ltd.;
2. Delchev Consulting Ltd. is not obliged to delete the personal data if they are stored and processed: • to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; • to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in eu law or the law of the Member State which applies to the application of the administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the case of the exercise of official powers conferred on it; • for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; • for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical statistical purposes; • for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3. In order to exercise your right to ‘forgetting’, you must submit a written request sent to Delchev Consulting Ltd. in free text, as well as to verify your identity and identity by presenting on the spot your identity and id card for identification purposes in front of an employee of Delchev Consulting Ltd.
4. Delchev Consulting Ltd. does not delete the data that there is a legal obligation to store, including for protection, in the case of complaints made against him claims or proof of their rights.
In addition to the right to access, rectification or erasure of data, natural persons may have other rights with regard to the personal data we process, such as the right to restriction or objection to processing, the right to portability of the data.
IX. Shelf life
Delchev Consulting Ltd. stores your personal data for a period not exceeding the existence of the necessary correspondence between the US and the SS, but not longer 5 years. After the expiry of the period, the necessary care shall be taken to delete the and destroying all your data without undue delay.
X. Other provisions In the event of a violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection as follows: 1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection 2. Registered office and address of management: 1592 Sofia Blvd. “Prof. Dr.Sc.(Econ. Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2 3. Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia Blvd. “Prof. Dr.Sc.(Econ. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str. 4. Phone:02 915 3 518 5. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Website: www.cpdp.bg